Thursday, December 15, 2011

Share Day Thursday



1. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
.....your truly HAPPY! I recieved that compliment the other day at school and it made my whole week. People say I smile alot... well duh, I'm a happy blessed young lady.

2. SEAT BELT?
Always.Never.SOMETIMES
 I'm guilty of not always wearing my seat belt....yes that's right.
 
3. Fill in the blank.
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you _____________.
oh goodness....using the bathroom while he is in the same room. (Long story behind it)
4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 6 inch square box, what is it?
 School supplies :) board markers, tape, pens, pencils.
5. You are at Chic-fil-a, what do you order?
#5 Eight count with a lemonade to drink.

2 comments:

  1. That was a great compliment!!!
    I had to LOL @ the using the bathroom while spouse was in the same room remark. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an awesome compliment to receive, nobody likes debbie downer - people love to be around happy people, or I do at least. :)

    Loved your answer to #4 -

    "Sometimes" wearing my seatbelt got me in a lot of trouble. All the blog Mommas were getting on to me - I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

    THanks for linking up, come back next Thursday for more!

    ReplyDelete