Friday, December 30, 2011

rewind: the best of 2011

2011 was a big, big year for Rhett and I. I can't believe it's almost already OVER! holy mess, where does time go too??? Here is a re-cap of the best of 2011 for us.....

JANUARY
first BIG snow... we were out of school for 2 weeks

my first surprise party to host, for Jena

the beginning of our house
student teaching

FEBRUARY

making valentine's for my class

happy birthday jessica..... yikessss! jessica and rhett look so different!

MARCH
spring break, hiking adventure

bonfires

my lingerie shower

APRIL
finishing the house
neena and I at my bridal tea

the end of student teaching :(

graduation
lawn & garden shower

MAY
Anna's 21st birthday


finishing wedding programs

getting married to the love of my life


JUNE

honeymooners in Antigua

Happy Wedding Day Matthew & Brittany!

JULY

Ashley's 21st Birthday!
4th of July with the girls

AUGUST

flowers from the hubby for getting a teaching job!!!!

my very first cheer squad

SEPTEMBER

Amanda's 21st birthday
Amanda's 21st

OCTOBER

Anna & Matthew's engagment party

NOVEMBER
landscaping our yard

our first thanksgiving together

my beautiful cheerleaders at the basketball game

DECEMBER
first tacky christmas party

happy wedding day, skylar & kayla!

haha, offically part of the Walker family Christmas!!!



Bring on the NEW YEAR! Looking forward to.....spending more time with family, helping others, donating more to charity, slowing down our schedules, saving money, and starting graduate school!

Here we come 2012 looking forward to meeting you!


2 comments:

  1. What a FUN year! Happy 2012 to the Walkers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, jessica! thanks for your sweet comment!

    wow, such a busy year!! congrats on graduating and getting married!! your wedding looks absolutely beautiful! what a stunning bride you were.

    my hubs and i got married in may, too (of 2010), and ALMOST went to antigua for our honeymoon... did you love it?! we decided on st. lucia instead, but i just thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete