Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday, Pictures, and 5K

I have A LOT to catch you up on.....

March 30th was my dear mother's birthday. Due to the fact that my sister and I are both in school we celebrated her birthday the night before. We took her to the new Japanese Steakhouse in town, KOBE. It was wonderful! Mom got birthday presents from all the family members but I decided to wait till the next day, her actual birthday. She is the first person to wake up every morning; therefore, I left her present in front of her make up mirror.
I am BLESSED to have her as my mother. She has done a marvelous job raising Anna and I (or at least I think so...) She is the person who I know that loves me no matter what the circumstances are. I know that she prays for me, my life, and my future. I am very thankful for my dear sweet mother!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

Engagement Pictures: YAYYYY!!!!! We finally got this marked off the "TO DO" list. After four months of re-scheduling...I was excited to get to have them made. We are using Kristi Chappell from Gadsden, Alabama. I can't wait to see them because the scenery was beautiful. I will post them as soon as we get them back.


5K.
Tomorrow I will be running in my FIRST 5K. It will be held in Gadsden, Alabama..downtown and we will be starting at the YMCA so come out and join me. On the other hand, I really hope I don't pass out during this run. This run is to raise money for a school in Gadsden, Emma Samson Middle. My mom, sister, and I will be entering....by the way, I still haven't found those "perfect" running shoes I have been looking for. If you know of any excellent well-known running shoes please please please let me know. Wish us ALL luck. Think of all us runners tomorrow morning send up a special prayer of safety.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment