Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two

Rhett and I have officially TWO months till we say " I DO". I can not believe it is almost here, goodness...we have alot to finish before that day. I am trying to take each day as it comes. I want to enjoy every minute I can. With school coming to an end things are looking even better because I can now just concentrate on my wedding.

I still have to:
  • Get my shoes in (they were the wrong size, I'm now just waiting on them to come in)
  • Dress altered
  • Practice my up-do
  • Make-up run through
  • Finish address labels
  • Mail invitations (this will be done this weekend)
  • Spray paint picture frames to place on each table
  • Engagement pictures (this Friday... we have had to reschedule 4 times and I will be relieved once this is accomplished)
  • List of songs for the D.J. (I already have a list but I want to make sure I have every song I want on it)
  • Candy table sign
  • Wood signs for the wedding
  • Order wedding sparklers
  • Finish programs
  • Buy the rest of the candy for the candy bar
  • Type out directions to place in invitations
Whew! I feel like there is still ALOT to do but I just pray that everything will come through once April gets here. I am extremely excited about APRIL.... lots and lots of showers for Rhett and I.

We have....

  • Bridal Tea.... April 10th
  • Monogramming Shower.... April 17th
  • Lingerie Shower..... April 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment