Monday, April 18, 2011

Update: Walker House

I apologize for not updating as much as I would like to. I have been WAYYYY behind on updating on our house. Check it out:

All the walls are up!


My hard working hubby-to-be

We painted the living room, kitchen, and bathroom Olive Branch Green from Benjamin Moore

Our bedroom and closet is painted Driftwood from Benjamin Moore

During the cold, this wonderful heater kept us warm so we could still work.

Rhett laying the first piece of hardwood.

Our door still needs to be stained but check out the hardwood.

The first coat of stain is on...

Close up of the color

This is only half of what I got at my Bridal Tea.

The refrigerator

Still needs the countertop



The doors

The ceiling fan in the living room

Our bedroom and the tile, Rhett still has to finish it... I love the tile!

The entrance into the bathroom

The lights that will be above mirrors and a vanity

The shower/toilet area... still unfinished

The tile that goes into our closet. Rhett did a wonderful job on it.

Rhett appling the second coat of stain on the front door. I will post more pictures soon.

The wedding is a little over a month away. I can not believe it....


No comments:

Post a Comment