Saturday, January 22, 2011

Preparation

First off, I have been BUSYwith internship and can not blog as much as I would like to. I decided  to take a little break today to tell you what kind of preparation I am doing to prepare myself for the wedding. You all, the wedding is only 4 months away. I can't believe it! I am trying to enjoy every moment of it.

I have went on a eat healthier diet. Instead of making myself just eat certain foods, I just decided to just eat smaller portion of much healthier foods. My lunch, at Cedar Bluff School, consists of:

Pita bread and cheese has been a great and easy way to eat healthy in a school lunch room.
I eat just one half and will have the other half the next day.I usually place it in the microwave for 10 seconds and the cheese is good and melted.


I have been doing Crest White Strips on my teeth every night for 30 minutes when I read my Bible. I sometimes forget about the white Strips, especially on a busy night doing lesson plans and other class stuff that I just long for bed. I want to strive to have pearly white teeth on the day of my wedding to give that extra glisten to my smile.


Also, Body by Bethenny has been my only source of a workout since internship has been consuming my life. It is only a 45 minute Yoga video and it is a GREAT workout. Check it out. She also has great recipes and I can't wait to cook them when we get married.

Well I better get back to writing this ten day unit on the Great Depression, the New Deal, and World War II. Have a great week. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment