Saturday, January 15, 2011

JHope's 22!

Today is Jena Hope's 22nd birthday and last night we celebrated her birthday. Her sister invited several of Jena's friends from her hometown, Crossville, Alabama and her college friends who live in Jacksonville. Jena thought that her and her sister, Ashley and roommate, Amanda were just going to dinner but when she arrived there was a crew of us. She was speechless, and her face was priceless. I get overly excited when it comes to surprises and birthdays. We all shouted "surprise" when she walked in. We ate, laughed, and chatted at dinner. Then we all went back to their place in Jacksonville to eat dessert, cookie cake!!! It was delicious, to say the least. Happy Birthday Jena Hope!!!!
Amanda and I reacting to Jena's birthday surprise

Jena and her cake

Jena and her sister, Ashley


Jena, I want you to know how special you are to me. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me and how you have been there for me. I am so blessed to have you as one of my best friends and to have known you for these past two years. I know our friendship is strong and I hope it remains strong. I can not wait to make many more memories with you. I love you. Happy 22nd Birthday JHope!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment