Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for and God has really been good to me and I am thankful because of it.

I am thankful for.....

1. My salvation: God has truly blessed me throughout my whole life. I thank him for saving my soul. He is my rock and my redeemer. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound..... oh how I love Jesus! He has been so good me to. He has been with me through it ALL. I cannot express how important my relationship with the Lord is. He helps me each and every day. Thank you, Lord.
2. Family: All the hard work and praying my parents and grandparents have done for me. I am very lucky to have such wonderful Christian parents who have led a good path for me to follow. Their marriage is truly remarkable and I hope to have as good of marriage as they have. My sister, Anna, is the best! She has been my backbone, she has laughed at me when no one else thought I was funny, she has the best closet in the world. I am thankful we can share everything, except when something is new and she has to wear it first before I can, haha!
3. Rhett: I can not believe I have found someone who loves me the way he does. I am thankful for him because he makes me laugh when I need it. He is a provider, hard worker, and I am even thankful for his stubbornness...sometimes!  I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him!
4. Friends: I have the bestest friends! They are there when I need someone to just "talk" too, fabulous shopping buddies, workout partners, wedding helpers/planners, and I know that they pray for me and that is very crucial in a friendship.

"In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment