Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nick!

October 30th was my sister's sweet boyfriend's 21st birthday. First off, I wanted to throw Nick a big birthday bash but it got turned down ever so quickly. My family, Nick's family, and Rhett all got together to eat. We celebrated Nick's 21st at the Courtyard in Gadsden, AL. Best restaurant EVER, hands down! We had a great time celebrating his birthday with his family. Nick is very special to Rhett and I and to my family. My sister and I are very close and having someone to love her, the way we do is special. He is such a great guy and I am thankful that Anna has found her such a great guy like Nick. Hopefully one day Nick and Anna will be together, forever! :)
Nick and Anna

Rhett and I

My parents and Nick's step-dad, Ben (I couldn't take many pictures because I was using Anna's camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment