Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rhett's the Birthday Boy

Happy 23rd Birthday to my wonderful fiance, Rhett Houston!

Friday was a very special day, it was Rhett's birthday. I am so thankful to have gotten to celebrate another birthday with him. I mean this time next year we will be a married couple, a whole new route to celebrating birthdays together. I called and reserved us a table at the local restaurant, Courtyard Cafe. It is Rhett's favorite place to eat dinner. My family along with his went out to eat and celebrated his 23rd birthday together. I had planned on making him a red velvet cake but my plans had changed that morning, I had to babysit. My dear sweet mother was kind enough to make him one when she got off from work. I had told her I would do the icing so she could get ready, nevertheless mom being "mom" had to go ahead and ice the cake. She did a great job but iced it just a little to early because the cake was still warm; therefore, the icing melted. But who cares about the looks of that cake, it was delicious. Rhett was very pleased with the outcome of the cake and I am pretty sure everyone else was too.
If you want the recipe, just email me: jpope1@jsu.edu (haha) :)

I am looking forward to my future with Rhett. His love for me has guided me even through some stressful times to say the least. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him, I can't wait. He is definitely the best. God has really blessed me with such an amazing guy like Rhett. 


Happy Happy Birthday, Rhett! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment