Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry WHITE Christmas

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and enjoyed it as much as I did. Who wouldn't have LOVED having a WHITE Christmas......
However, I am thankful to be able to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. God has been so good to me and my family and I can not imagine having my own son  and watching him die on the cross in front of me for all the wrong doings of other people. I know that Mary had strong faith in the Lord and I have realized this Christmas season how much stronger my faith in the Lord needs to me.
I have had such a great food selection this week with all the cookie baking with my Nana and this year, Rhett and I cooked a Honey Baked Ham for his grandparents and it was surprisingly very good. I have enjoyed this Christmas by spending time more time with God, spending time with my love ones, singing Christmas carols, doing some last minute shopping, wrapping presents...perfectly, watching Christmas movies, and most of all reminisicing on the main reason for this Christmas season.

This is why I love Christmas.....

-Decorations-
CVS Pharmacy is where this cute little reindeer came from.
-Ornaments-
Anna and I also have a new sister/daughter Hallmark ornament every year.

-My LOVE-
Christmas Eve, Eve: headed to The Pope Christmas

-Presents and Gift giving-
Rhett got a new pullover to add to his collection.

Our FIRST game for our house...Taboo! We love that game.

-My sister-

-SNOW!!!!-
It was a WHITE Christmas for us in Alabama!!!!!

-Grandparents-
The Farm

-Family-
Merry Christmas from the Pope's!!!!

This was my LAST Christmas at my house. I have spent 21 Christmas's in my house and I cannot believe that it has finally became my last one.No worries, Mom & Dad I will be back next year to collect my gifts from Santa. I know Santa still thinks I live at home so be ready and have that BIG Christmas breakfast prepared for one more person than normal. haha! We can't leave Rhett out.haha!!! I can't wait to decorate my house next year for Christmas, it is by far my favorite holiday. I can't wait to start all those new traditions with my very own family. I have had so much fun and cannot wait to share it with Rhett.
Merry Christmas and God Bless!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment